Friday, August 17, 2007

See You in 2008

THE 2007 ARMAGH PROJECT was a great success largely due to the efforts of our dedicated students and the cooperation from the Armagh community. Our website with stories, videos and images is now available.

Our videos are also posted on YouTube.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any comments, critiques or corrections regarding this site, the official website or our videos. You can reach photo editor George Miller at gwm3@temple.edu.

For our closing images, we have Saint Patrick's Cathedral (Roman Catholic) on top. The middle image is Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Church of Ireland, as seen through an AMMA Centre window.

Below is a group of young kids photographed by Temple University student Chrissy Doughty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Oleg said...

I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant.